Basic overview of the MusicCraft Mod:
The MusicCraft Mod is a mod that adds a playable piano into your Minecraft save game. This mod is very cool but does have some small problems. Like for example, you can play the piano with your keyboard but some of the controls are still being configured and the modification still is a work in progress. Some players complain that the piano actually looks too small in your Minecraft game – but it does have a crafting recipe.
How to use the MusicCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the MusicCraft Mod, you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
MusicCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the MusicCraft Mod:
- This mod adds a playable piano to the game that you can control simply with your keyboard.
- Also added in more recent version is the xylophone and the cello!
- You can even play things like organs, numerous of amounts guitars and colours.
- There are even different coloured drum kits.
- Additionally, there are also custom animations for when you hold the instruments.
How to Install the MusicCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the MusicCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the MusicCraft Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the MusicCraft Mod.