Basic overview of the Mute Plugin Mod:
The Mute Plugin Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a fantastic mod that has many key and unique features. Other such plugins have no feature to specify the amount of time a player is muted for! This feature comes in handy when a player is mute for an amount of time, in other plugins you have to unmute manually, and sometimes mistakes are made and players stay muted.
How to use the Mute Plugin Mod:
There is no real way to use the Mute Plugin Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Mute Plugin Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Mute Plugin Mod:
- Freeze feature that allows you to freeze players.
- – Mute (what so ever) Mutes a player for a amount of time
- – Keep muted on reload! this plugin also keeps muted players on reloads and restats!
- – Setable max time of mute and freeze! we let you customise how long is the max a player can mute/freeze another.
- – /Clear command that clears all muted or frozen players!
- – /Check Check command that tells you who is mute and for how long!
How to Install the Mute Plugin Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mute Plugin Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Mute Plugin Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Mute Plugin Mod.