Basic overview of the Nature Reborn Mod:
this mod adds elements to make your Minecraft world more dynamic. Especially in the form of Natural Disasters, but it also gives trees, tall grass and flowers the ability to grow, water to erode and lava to smelt the ground. All these elements will over time change the Minecraft world you survive in. This mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. and can be installed for both the client and server side versions of the game. It is compatible with many others mods and texture packs so there really is no reason not to download it.
How to use the Nature Reborn Mod:
There is no real way to use the Nature Reborn Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Nature Reborn Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Nature Reborn Mod:
- This mod adds some natural disasters to the game, which makes your Minecraft world very dynamic.
- This mod adds in active volcanoes, and makes them naturally occurring structures.
- Also, this mod also adds sinkholes, meteorites and earthquakes.
How to Install the Nature Reborn Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Nature Reborn Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Nature Reborn Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Nature Reborn Mod.