Basic overview of the Necromancy Mod:
The Necromancy Mod is a pretty unique mod for the latest version of Minecraft that allows you to craft and altar the presentation of mobs within the game. In other words, you can combine mobs and create your own monstrosities. This mod is fantastic because allows the player to create new features whilst implementing vanilla functions. This mod’s features depend on the installation of Minecraft Forge. Due to the large amount of connected textures, using this mod without Forge will simply not work.
How to use the Necromancy Mod:
There is no real way to use the Necromancy Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Necromancy Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Necromancy Mod:
- The Necromancy mod allows the player to combine the DNA of mobs within the game.
- In theory, you can create spider zombies, skeleton endermen, and more.
- This mod also adds in a new machine that will allow you to craft all of your new mobs.
- This mod is currently bug-free and is updated regularly.
How to Install the Necromancy Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Necromancy Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Necromancy Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Necromancy Mod.