Basic overview of the Nerf Pack Mod:
The Nerf Pack Mod for Minecraft 1.8 includes a collection of Nerf Guns added to the game. The mod is part of Flan’s mod pack and is a lot of fun to use! The guns that are added into the game are completely harmless and can be used in a multiplayer server too. The mod currently adds seven guns to the game as well as miscellaneous other items.
How to use the Nerf Pack Mod:
There is no real way to use the Nerf Pack Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Nerf Pack Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Nerf Pack Mod:
- Nerf Jolt – This is a pistol type Nerf gun.
- Nerf Maverick – Typical Nerf shot gun.
- Nerf Recon – Typical Nerf Shot gun.
- Nerf Raider – This is the fastest Nerf gun in the game.
- Nerf Longshot – This one has a scope on it. If you left click you are able to look through the scope for better targeting.
- Nerf Stampede – Typical Nerf shotgun
- Nerf Vulcan – This is pretty cool. You can attach this to a block and aim it. It has a machine gun type action.
How to Install the Nerf Pack Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Nerf Pack Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Nerf Pack Mod:
- There most recent update for the Nerf Pack Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.8.