Basic overview of the Nether Ingot Mod:
The Nether Ingot Mod is a useful mod that should help newcomers into Minecraft. The mod only adds a few features to the game, including new Nether created tools, armour, and also a new biome/dimension: the Soul Field. The mod does not completely overhaul your game but simply provides a nice, compact update in unique features. The mod is the developers first ever creation and it shows great promise, already being compatible with Minecraft server multiplayer. Install this mod with Forge for automatically updated features.
How to use the Nether Ingot Mod:
There is no real way to use the Nether Ingot Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. Simply load up your game and the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Nether Ingot Mod Video Showcase:
Currently no video upload available for showcasing.
Key Features of the Nether Ingot Mod:
- Adds in a brand new biome, the Soul Field. You can find images below.
- Adds a new set of tools titled the Netherstone, these can be crafted using a steel ingot and surrounding it with Nether.
- The Netherstone Ore can be found 10 blocks below the surface in the Nether.
How to Install the Nether Ingot Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Nether Ingot Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Nether Ingot Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Nether Ingot Mod updated the entire mod to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and also improved some bugs.