Basic overview of the New Beginnings Mod:
The New Beginnings Mod, created by the developer Itz Spearton, adds in a whole range of brand new items. The mod is called the New Beginnings because it is exactly that. The mod acts as a complete overhaul of Minecraft vanilla features and items. Installing this mod will change your game completely, so think carefully about if you want to install it or not. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and is also compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the New Beginnings Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the New Beginnings Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
New Beginnings Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the New Beginnings Mod, sorry about that!
Key Features of the New Beginnings Mod:
- The New Beginnings Mod is one of the largest mod that I ever covered. It adds in everything you could possibly imagine, new items, armour, food, mobs, biomes and more.
- The mod is incompatible with BOSSCraft, but compatible with most others.
- The mod can be installed for servers, client side singleplayer and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the New Beginnings Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the New Beginnings Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the New Beginnings Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!