Basic overview of the Ninja Mod:
The Ninja Mod adds many different katanas, armor, items, and also a small dojo that you can find spawned naturally. This mod adds many new features but unfortunately it isn’t something new or unique. There are many mods like this elsewhere, but the Ninja mod does have fantastic textures and models. The Ninja mod allows you to access the features also on servers, as well as on client single player.
How to use the Ninja Mod:
There is no real way to use the Ninja Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Ninja Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Ninja Mod:
- Adds in a new structure. The Dojo can be found spawning naturally in the landscape and can be accessed easily.
- The Ninja mod adds in a variety of weapons too, including katanas, throwing knives and more.
- The first elemental katana is the Flame Katana. It will set mobs on fire when hit, and also works like a flint and steel.
- The second elemental katana is the Water Katana. It will slow down mobs when they are hit, simulating being underwater, and also works like a water bucket on the ground.
- The third elemental katana is the Earth Katana. It can hoe grass without loss of durability, and can poison mobs.
- The fourth and final elemental katana is the Air Katana. It can launch mobs into the air with one swift gust.
How to Install the Ninja Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Ninja Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Ninja Mod:
- There most recent update for the Ninja Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.