Basic overview of the No Bats Mod:
The No Bats Mod created by wakkytabakkyy, is a very simple mod that removes bats from your gamemode. Best of all this mod can be installed with any version of Minecraft – from earlier versions all the way up to Minecraft 1.8. The mod doesn’t change the way Minecraft functions and maintains the vanilla feel of the game. If you hate bats, and let’s be honest we all do secretly, install this mod. the developer The mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the No Bats Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of No Bats Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
No Bats Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the No Bats Mod:
- The No Bats Mod does exactly what it says on the tin, it completely removes bats from your Minecraft game.
- The mod is really subtle and allows you to maintain the vanilla feel of Minecraft.
.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the No Bats Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the No Bats Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.