Basic overview of the No Cubes Mod:
The No Cubes Mod is a very surreal mod created by the developer “Click_Me”. The creator has somehow managed to take all of the blockiness out of Minecraft, that’s right, no more cubes! This mod is really only just for fun and I don’t see it catching on; the whole selling point of Minecraft is its 3D-blocked style so detracting from that is amusing but does take away from the game’s charm.
How to use the No Cubes Mod:
There is no real way to use the No Cubes Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
No Cubes Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the No Cubes Mod:
- Many mods have tried to do this in the past, but many have also failed.
- This mod offers you to try Minecraft without it’s 3D blocky look, leaving it smooth and rounded instead.
- This mod can also be installed on servers.
- The No Cubes Mod is updated regularly but does suffer from some graphical bugs every now and again.
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the No Cubes Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the No Cubes Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the No Cubes Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the No Cubes Mod.