Basic overview of the No Cubes Mod:
The No Cubes Mod, created by the developer “Click_Me”, completely flattens Minecrafts landscape and makes everything curved, including all hills and mounds. So what are you waiting for, download the No Cubes Mod below and enjoy the mod. On a side note, the mod does require alot of PC power to run smoothly!
How to use the No Cubes Mod:
There is no real way to use the No Cubes Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
No Cubes Mod Video Showcase:
The video below is a mod showcase by the YouTuber Whoopsie, click the link to watch and enjoy!
Key Features of the No Cubes Mod:
- The No Cubes Mod has to be installed with Minecraft Forge, as it is a pre-requisite.
- The mod flattens out Minecraft, removes all of the cubes, and makes curves a possibility!
- The mod is the first of its kind and one of my favourite mods around at the moment.
- The mod can be installed for both SMP servers and single player clients.
How to Install the No Cubes Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the No Cubes Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the No Cubes Mod:
- The latest update for the No Cubes Mod fully updates it to Minecraft 1.8 and also adds in a few new items too. The mod can also be installed with both servers and client side versions of Minecraft.