Basic overview of the No Rain Mod:
The No Rain Mod, created by the developer covers1264 adds in the ability to stop it raining whenever it starts – the mod effectively removes the weather type from your game. The mod is a server only mod that allows server owners more freedom and customization of their own servers. Rain can sometimes bring a downer to your Minecraft experience, and its even worse when you’re playing with friends and it starts to rain. This mod works as standalone but also works with Minecraft Forge and Bukkit.
How to use the No Rain Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of No Rain Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
No Rain Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the No Rain Mod:
- There are only a few commands at the moment and they are:/stoprain, Stops all rain on the server until restart. OP only./enablerain, Enables rain on the server if it was disabled until restart. OP only.
/rainstatus, Tells any normal player what the status of the rain is.
- Is compatible with a range of Minecraft mods, perfect for any mod pack.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the No Rain Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the No Rain Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.