Basic overview of the Obsidian Mod:
The Obsidian Mod is one of the most simple, yet useful mods. We all know that Obsidian is pretty much a useless material in vanilla Minecraft, but why? It can’t be used in crafting, which means you can’t create tools, you can’t build with it because it takes so long to destroy it? So it really has no place, UNTIL NOW! The Obsidian Mod allows you to create a whole tool set out of the material, so why not download it now?
How to use the Obsidian Mod:
- To use the Obsidian Mod you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Obsidian Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Obsidian Mod:
- Create a whole new tool set out of Obsidian, including a pickaxe, shovel, axe, hoe and so much more.
- The developer has also created additional mods for Netterack, Endstone and more.
- Of course, you can also create Obsidian armour too! Which is very durable!
How to Install the Obsidian Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Obsidian Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Obsidian Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Obsidian Mod. This is only a simple mod and is 100% complete, it is no longer being updated so don’t expect the developer to add anything.