Basic overview of the Obsidian Realm Mod:
The Obsidian Realm mod for Forge 1.7.2 adds a lot of new uses for obsidian. New items have been added as well as mobs and a new dimension to explore! This mod adds a plethora of new quality features all of which revolve around the idea of obsidian. This mod is great because in vanilla Minecraft, obsidian has no real use – well this mod changes that and instead gives it more features than any other item.
How to use the Obsidian Realm Mod:
There is no real way to use the Obsidian Realm Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Obsidian Realm Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Obsidian Realm Mod:
- Use obsidian to create all new tools, weapons and armor.
- Then you can explore the all new obsidian dimension and fight some Obsidian Golems!
- Obsidian cows and obsidian pigs have also found their way into the obsidian realm.
- This mod is compatible with servers and client, and works with 1.7.4.
How to Install the Obsidian Realm Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Obsidian Realm Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Obsidian Realm Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.