Basic overview of the Ocarina Mod:
The Ocarina Mod adds in a feature which will be well known if you have ever played the Legend of Zelda game series. This mod adds in an Ocarina, a small musical instrument that will give your player special powers. Ultimately, the Ocarina will change and control how you play the by adding in new abilities. This mod is created by the developer BobbaFettLink and as of now is only a work in progress.
How to use the Ocarina Mod:
There is no real way to use the Ocarina Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. Simply load up the mod and all of the features should already be enabled automatically.
Ocarina Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Ocarina Mod:
- First of all you will need to craft one of the many types of Ocarinas in order to play them.
- Then you can view which song you would like to play and can act out the controls with the WASD buttons.
- Then, when a spell is re-enacted correctly it will effect your world.
- For example, playing the Song of Storms will cause the weather in your game to get very bad, very fast!
How to Install the Ocarina Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Ocarina Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Ocarina Mod:
- The latest changelog for the Ocarina Mod updated it to Minecraft 1.7.4. This mod has only just been initially released and future updates are planned.