Basic overview of the Oceania Mod:
The Oceania Mod is a brand new mod created for ModJam3, a competition that allows competitors to put together mods in less that 48 hours and compare them to each other to win. Personally, I think that this might be one of the best I’ve ever seen – simply due to the amount of features that this mod includes. I don’t know the result or winner of this competition but I’m going to guess that the Oceania came close!
How to use the Oceania Mod:
- To use the Oceania Mod you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Oceania Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Oceania Mod:
- Underwater Villages, which are comprised of glass bubbles containing chests, ocean-loving villagers, and Atlantium Depulsors
- Oceania adds is an expansion to your marine transportation options! It adds an Iron Boat and an Atlantium Boat!
- You are also able to craft new boats that have storage through built in chests!
- Last but not least, the Submarine! This is certainly the highlight of the mod as it lets you travel underwater whilst remaining completely dry… and safe!
How to Install the Oceania Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Oceania Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Oceania Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Oceania Mod.