Basic overview of the Orb Hungergames Map:
The Orb Hungergames Map is an awesome map built up of orbs which are cleverly placed around the world. Each orb has its own unique variation and appeal. The mod can be installed with other texture packs and maps and you shouldn’t have any problems with this simple install.
How to use the Orb Hungergames Map:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Orb Hungergames Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Once the game is loaded, invite some friends into the game and enjoy the hunger games style gameplay.
Orb Hungergames Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Orb Hungergames Map:
- The Orb Hungergames Map is a brilliant map that is built up of structured orbs of different colours.
- The map is to be played as a hunger games style adventure, fighting your friends whilst collecting items and food.
- The map doesn’t have much in it but that’s what makes it so difficult. You have to truly search for your items.
How to Install the Orb Hungergames Map:
- To install the Orb Hungergames Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Orb Hungergames Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Orb Hungergames Map.