Basic overview of the Ore Sniffer Mod:
The Ore Sniffer mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and is also compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER. The mod adds in small graphical indicators that shows the amount of ore, and also the type of ore that is hidden. The mod’s developer: “Xcisso”, updates the mod regularly and overall runs the mod smoothly.
How to use the Ore Sniffer Mod:
There is no real way to use the Ore Sniffer Mod, you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Ore Sniffer Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Ore Sniffer Mod:
- The Ore Sniffer is a block that scans the area around it and marks the ore and minerals for you.
- When you place it down, it scans a 13x13x13 area around it. You craft it by using iron ingots and a diamond.
- You can also configure what to display when you right click on the Ore Sniffer.
- The mod is also available for the latest patch of SMP and client 1.8.
How to Install the Ore Sniffer Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Ore Sniffer Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Ore Sniffer Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Mo Pickaxes Mod. When the Ore Sniffer Mod, the developer released all of the features at the same time. The developer has also planned future features too.