Basic overview of the Ore Spiders Mod:
The Ore Spiders Mod was a recent entry to the ModJam3 competition. This small mod adds more types of spider to the game for you to enjoy. So why wait to download, you can get it straight away as it is fully updated to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. This modification is only small but is very compact and doesn’t come with any annoying bugs or long downloads!
How to use the Ore Spiders Mod:
- To use the Ore Spiders Mod you first of all need to download and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you need to travel underground, as all of these spiders only spawn under the ground naturally.
Ore Spiders Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Ore Spiders Mod:
- The Coal Spider is commonly spawned and drops 1-5 coal ores!
- The Diamond Spider is possibly the most rare spider to find and for a reason- it drops 1-3 diamonds!
- The Emerald Spider will drop 1-2 Emeralds.
- The Gold Spider drops 1-4 gold ingots, the Ink Spider will drop ink sacs, and the Iron Spider will drop 1-4 iron ingots.
- This mod is also compatible with a range of other mods. It’s also very useful, killing the spiders is now the quickest and most effective way of gathering materials!
How to Install the Ore Spiders Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mutant Skeleton Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Ore Spiders Mod:
- The latest update for this mod added JeweleryCraft support, added some more textures and changed the internal configs of the mod itself.