Basic overview of the Otaku Craft Mod:
The Otaku Craft Mod is a brilliant mod created by the developer “IXvmattyvXI”. The mod is anime based and completely overhauls many features of vanilla Minecraft, including the weapons, food, armour and weapons. The mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge and can also be installed for server multiplayer.
How to use the Otaku Craft Mod:
To use this modification, you need to first of all download and install it into your Minecraft game. Then load up Otaku Craft Mod and craft some of the features in the mod. The mod uses vanilla items to craft the modded ones.
Otaku Craft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Otaku Craft Mod:
- The Otaku Craft Mod is a mod based off some of the most popular animes around including “Heavens Lost Property” and “Is This a Zombie”. The graphics and textures and huge and extremely professional.
- The mod adds a variety of weapons, including the howling spear, kanshou and sure kill katana.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft and is compatible with Minecraft Forge.
- The mod also adds in a huge amount of armour, ores, ingots and food.
How to Install the Otaku Craft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Otaku Craft Mod and drag and drop the contents of the download into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Open up Minecraft and enjoy crafting your new bows!
Changelogs of the Otaku Craft Mod:
The latest update for the Otaku Craft Mod completely overhauled many of the graphics and textures. In particular, all of the weapons and tools were updated. The mod also was updated to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.