Basic overview of the Paleocraft Mod:
The Paleocraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 aims to fill the emptiness of Minecraft’s worlds by adding in dimensions that include all different types of dinosaurs. All of the dinosaurs that this mod adds have different abilities and AI tendencies. Some dinosaurs are afraid of you, and some are more aggressive and will attack you. This mod tries to create realistic dinosaurs but also allowing for an enjoyable and fun gameplay experience.
How to use the Paleocraft Mod:
- To access the Paleocraft portal, you first of all need to create a vanilla portal shape with mossy cobblestone. Then you need to find and collect a fossil, clicking on the portal with the fossil will allow you enter the dimension.
Paleocraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Paleocraft Mod:
- Create a portal shape from mossy cobblestone and click on it with a fossil to enter the dimension.
- There are lots of things to find and see in the dimension: including five separate biomes!
- This mod is still a work in progress but as of yet all of the dinosaurs have different abilities and AI tendencies.
- The dinosaurs also have rare drops and item loot.
How to Install the Paleocraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Paleocraft Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the PaleoCraft mod.