Basic overview of the Pandora Hunger Games Map:
The Pandora Hunger Games Map is an amazing survival map developed and built by the creator: “xXiMonsterXx”. The map is set in Pandora, and for those who don’t know, is the home of the Navi. The much loved and popular film ‘Avatar’ is the home to Pandora, and this map allows you to experienced the map in Minecraft.
How to use the Pandora Hunger Games Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Pandora Hunger Games Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Then, gather up as many friends as you can and invite them into your game.
Pandora Hunger Games Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Pandora Hunger Games Map:
- There is a one minute safe timer at the very beginning of the map, allowing players to explore the map safely.
- Collect items, craft weapons, gather food, kill other players, and survive!
- The chests are very evenly spaced and helps with the overall balance and run of the map.
- Regularly updated by the developer.
How to Install the Pandora Hunger Games Map:
- To install the Pandora Hunger Games Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Pandora Hunger Games Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Pandora Hunger Games Map.