Basic overview of the Pandora’s Box Mod:
This mod adds a new Item, the Pandora’s box. It is now craftable and spawns in dungeons, or you can just cheat it in if you want some interesting experiences. For the full effect impact, don’t set your difficulty to peaceful! Otherwise, half the effects will be deactivated, for safety. This mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, it is compatible with Minecraft Forge and is supported by both single player client and multiplayer.
How to use the Pandora’s Box Mod:
There is no real way to use the Pandora’s Box Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Pandora’s Box Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Pandora’s Box Mod:
- The Pandora mythology explains that a box was not to be opened under any circumstances.
- If the box was ever opened, unspeakable evil would spill out and create havoc on the world.
- Imagine this inside your Minecraft game, it could either be fun or crazy.
- Pandora’s box can easily be crafted by looking at the recipe below.
How to Install the Pandora’s Box Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Pandora’s Box Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Pandora’s Box Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Pandora’s Box Mod.