Basic overview of the Paolo’s Lagless Shaders Mod:
Welcome to Paolo’s Lagless Shaders Mod for Minecraft! This mod is like other shader mods but the intent is focused on making it run as smooth as it can. Shaders allow for things like shadows, bloom, water reflections and ripple and much more! This makes your game look like screenshots you see for a lot of texture packs. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and can also be installed for server use!
How to use the Paolo’s Lagless Shaders Mod:
There is no real way to use the Paolo’s Lagless Shaders Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Paolo’s Lagless Shaders Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Paolo’s Lagless Shaders Mod:
- The main feature of this mod is just that it makes Minecraft look amazing!
- Still allows your computer to run lag free with lots of frames per second.
- Available for latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
- Can be downloaded for Minecraft client and server.
How to Install the Paolo’s Lagless Shaders Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Paolo’s Lagless Shaders Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Paolo’s Lagless Shaders Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Paolo’s Lagless Shaders Mod: