Basic overview of the Parachute Mod:
The Parachute Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a very good mod that adds a parachute into the game, obviously. The parachute is craftable, can be controlled whilst you’re descending and you can even mess around with configuration the alter different things: like maximum and minimum height to open your parachute. This is compatible with online too, so you can parachute around your favourite server with your friends. This mod basically eliminates the chance of fall damage, so why wouldn’t you want to download it?
How to use the Parachute Mod:
When you jump off a cliff yeah, right-click your mouse and the parachute should appear and let you glind the wind. But make sure you have the parachute item selected before you go jumping off them cliffs! Now when you have the parachute and your approaching the ground, the parachute will drop giving you a bumper so you won’t die hitting the ground. Below you can find the recipe of how to create the parachute:
Parachute Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Parachute Mod:
- This mod adds a parachute into Minecraft 1.8.
- You can change some of the settings through the mod’s configurations.
- You can fully control the parachute whilst descending from the air.
- The parachute mod is available for both single player client and multiplayer servers.
How to Install the Parachute Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Parachute Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Parachute Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Parachute Mod.