Basic overview of the Path Map:
The Path Map is a brilliant Minecraft map that has many updated features and functions. The map is available for the latest patch of Minecraft and can be installed with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER. The map introduces many things including hordes of zombies, skeletons and more. So why not install the Path map today, you can play it with your friends too.
How to use the Path Map:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Path Map. You first of all need to download the map and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then, if done correctly, the cows should already be wandering around your Minecraft world.
Path Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Path Map:
- The map has many different challenges for the player to aim to complete whilst playing.
- Plant and grow every tree type is one of the hardest challenges on the map.
- Tame a rabbit, tame an ocelot, to craft bricks and more – more challenges await you.
- The map can be installed for Minecraft 1.7.4 and is also compatible with client and server multiplayer.
How to Install the Path Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this map.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Path Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Path Map, it is available for the latest patch of Minecraft.