Basic overview of the Payday 2 Mod:
The Payday 2 Mod created by the developer “The Real Hobbit” recreates the popular game, “Payday 2 – The Heist”, in Minecraft. The mod adds in a variety of new features, including money blocks, money bundles, a new ore, loads of new armour sets and tools and more. The mod can be installed for both Minecraft server multiplayer games and single player client games too.
How to use the Payday 2 Mod:
There is no real way to use the Payday 2 Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Payday 2 Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Payday 2 Mod:
- The Payday 2 Mod adds in many features that can be found in the popular game: “Payday 2 – The Heist”.
- Four different weapons can be crafted, using both modded and vanilla items.
- Leather doesn’t have that many feature usually, but this mod utilises leather to create all of the armour additions.
- The Payday 2 Mod also adds in money blocks, money bundles, dallas armour and a new ore.
How to Install the Payday 2 Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Payday 2 Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Payday 2 Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Payday 2 Mod. The developer of the mod only recently published it and therefore is still in early development. However, future updates are expected.