Basic overview of the Perfect Spawn Mod:
The Perfect Spawn Mod, according to the developer, allows map makers / server owners to set the exact spawn point of a world. You can also specify the start dimension. To use this mod you place a file called PerfectSpawn.json in the main minecraft / server directory or (in a singleplayer environment) in the main directory of a save. It’s all seems a little bit confusing at first but I can assure you its not – it’s actually quite simple once you get the hang of it. The mod is highly compatible with other dependencies and you shouldn’t have any problem installing it.
How to use the Perfect Spawn Mod:
There is no real way to use the Perfect Spawn Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Perfect Spawn Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Perfect Spawn Mod.
Key Features of the Perfect Spawn Mod:
- Change where players spawn in your world/server or even client side game.
- Make it so that spawn protection is enabled, also enable spawning near your bed.
- Available for Minecraft 1.7.10 and can be installed for servers and client.
How to Install the Perfect Spawn Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Perfect Spawn Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Perfect Spawn Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.