Basic overview of the Personification Mob Mod:
The Personification Mob Mod is a 1.7.10 Minecraft mod that allows you to turn any villager in the game into any mob. The mod was recently reviewed by the diamondminecraft so has became very popular. However, the mod is hosted on a site that is quite hard to find – so it is linked below. Please note that the actual model of the villager never changes, however the mannerisms and actions change, as do the skins.
How to use the Personification Mob Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Personification Mob Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Personification Mob Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Personification Mob Mod:
- The Personification Mob Mod allows users to turn any villager into any mob.
- The mod can be installed for SMP servers or single player client games too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Personification Mob Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Personification Mob Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Personification Mob Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!