Basic overview of the Pet Bats Mod:
The Pet Bats Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a very small and compact mod created by the developer ‘AtomicStryker’. This mod enables you to do exactly what it says, have your very own pet bat! This mod adds some very interesting new features into your game, and has some surprisingly cool little mechanics! I highly recommend this mod for any one who just wants to have a new and fun Minecraft experience!
How to use the Pet Bats Mod:
The Pet Bats Mod is pretty simple to use. Once you have installed the modification for your latest patch of Minecraft, all of the functions and mechanics are automatically enabled. Then, you simply need to grab a bat! This is now easily done as the developer has allowed for bats to approach you if you hit the ground with a ‘Pumpkin Pie!’
Pet Bats Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Pet Bats Mod:
- If you are not fighting with mobs, your pet bat will remain close to you at all times! And then even when you do get into some combat, your pet bat will support you in your fights!
- Your Pet Bat will try to find a spot to hang on around your house.
- Another useful mechanic includes that the bat will teleport to your inventory if it gets stuck somewhere.
- When you hold your pet bat in your hand, it grants nightvision!
- Your pet bat will gain experience the longer you have it, and will eventually begin to level up and improve!
How to Install the Pet Bats Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Next, download the Pet Bats Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and drag and drop the contents into your resourcepacks folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Open up Minecraft and enjoy your new modification!
- Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
Changelogs of the Pet Bats Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification!