Basic overview of the Photoreal Mod:
The Photoreal Mod is a brilliant modification created by the developer ‘iChun’. CorridorDigital is a YouTube channel that creates online videos with creative video editing, and this mod is inspired by one of the videos entitled ‘Photoreal’. However this is no ordinary camera, the effect that it has on your Minecraft world is quite a strange and bizarre one! Personally, I think that this Minecraft mod is one of the craziest I have seen in a very long time and it is worth a download!
How to use the Photoreal Mod:
- To use the Photoreal Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 you need to first install it with Minecraft Forge. Then, you need to start exploring. The only way you can get the Photoreal camera is to find it in hidden Mineshaft chests! The spawn is rate so you are lucky if you find one!
Photoreal Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Photoreal Mod:
- The only way you can get the Photoreal camera is to find it in hidden chests.
- Once you have the camera, click the right mouse button to snap a shot.
- Then, once you exit the camera’s HUD – there will be a floating screenshot of what you just saw.
- This allows you to be very creative and freak out your friends with this amazing mod.
How to Install the Photoreal Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Click here to install the iChun Util Mod, the base dependency for this developers mod set.
- Next, download the Hats Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Photoreal Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for this very awesome mod!