Basic overview of the PieCraft Mod:
The PieCraft Mod is a brilliant mod for the latest version of Minecraft 1.8. I urge the developer to keep updating as he does, as this Mod implements a great new feature that gives players just that little bit more. Instead of adding different outcomes for a random pattern of ingredients we all know very well, a limited bunch.
How to use the PieCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the PieCraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
PieCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the PieCraft Mod:
- With this mod you can add more to your gardens, your farms and your pantries!
- The mod is very unique and gives us players just that little bit more that most of us need to keep us busy in our single-player worlds!
- This mod allows you to plant and grow new crops and then put them together in all new recipes to create different pies! Ingediants dont always come from plants, and farms.
- This mod can be installed for the latest version of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the PieCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the PieCraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the PieCraft Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the PieCraft Mod.