Basic overview of the Pig Companion Mod:
The Pig Companion Mod is a brilliant mod that was created for the ModJam3 competition. Which means that a developer has to make a mod in under 96 hours, and I have to say that it must have won! This mod has a tonne of new features, most of which, as you can guess will relate to the idea having a pig as your companion. This mod is perfect for those players who want a mod but not a game changing one!
How to use the Pig Companion Mod:
There is no real way to use the Pig Companion Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Pig Companion Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Pig Companion Mod:
- First of all, you’ll need to tame a pig, you can do this by continually feeding Mr Porky some seeds.
- Then, so armour your pig, simply right click on it with whatever helmet you want!
- You can equip a pig with a diamond helmet to better improve his health.
- Your pig companion will attack most mobs, but some, like Creepers, it won’t.
How to Install the Pig Companion Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8. by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Miniature Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Pig Companion Mod
- There most recent update for the Pig Companion Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.8.