Basic overview of the Pingus Mod:
Pingus Mod is a modded Minecraft clone of the original ‘Lemmings’ games made for Linux. This mod is very cool and adds awesome things like animations! This smart little modification adds in the original animations from the Lemmings game. And also a recreated Pingu version of the special abilities. Each penguin gives the play a unique and different Minecraft experience. So what are you waiting for, find out more now! The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can also be installed for both server multiplayer and client singleplayer.
How to use the Pingus Mod:
To use the Pingus Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4, it is actually very simple. Firstly, download the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge and then install it. Next, craft the original and plain Pingu and then proceed to craft your desired ability.
Pingus Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Pingus Mod:
- The original and plain Pingu can be made of six obsidian blocks and three blocks of snow.
- Each Pingu has an amazing animation from the original Lemming’s game.
- The ‘Basher’ is created with a golden apple, and will destroy up to 250 blocks!
- The ‘Bomber’ will expand in the air and the proceed to explode violently!
- The ‘Miner’ and ‘Digger’ Pingus are fairly straight forward!
How to Install the Pingus Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Pingus Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Pingus Mod:
The latest update for the Pingus mod was the only update since pre-release. And it simply just fixed some minor bugs.