Basic overview of the Pixar Hunger Games Map:
The Pixar Hunger Games Map is an Xbox map download that is available to download right away. The map allows players to explore around a pixar styled map with many famous characters and messages incorporated into the map’s design. The map is created by Pixel Art Minecraft!
How to use the Pixar Hunger Games Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Pixar Hunger Games Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. The map can only currently be installed on the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft.
Pixar Hunger Games Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Pixar Hunger Games Map:
- The Pixar Hunger Games Map can play anywhere from six to eight in-game players, as the map is so large two players might prove tiring.
- Chests and powerful items are spaced evenly around the map providing a fair and honest game environment.
- The Pixar Hunger Games Map includes many buildings and structures that resemble things from Pixar movies such as Monsters Inc. and so many more.
How to Install the Pixar Hunger Games Map:
- To install the Pixar Hunger Games Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Pixar Hunger Games Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Pixar Hunger Games Map.