Basic overview of the Pixelmon Mod:
The Pixelmon Mod is a brilliant new mod for the latest version of Minecraft that adds in many new features to the game. Most apparent, the addition of Pokemon! This mod adds in over fifty types of Pokemon monsters all with different characteristics and abilities. All of the additions are different shapes and sizes. Furthermore, this mod is available for client singleplayer and server multiplayer. This mod also has its own Pokedex. You can open it up and track how many monsters you have captured or killed.
How to use the Pixelmon Mod:
There is no real way to use the Pixelmon Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Pixelmon Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Pixelmon Mod:
- 204 full featured Pokemons, all of which have unique abilities and characteristics.
- Compatible with other modifications, such as Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
- Configuration file to change spawning amounts, Block and item ID’s
- Comprehensive attack system featuring over 500 attacks
- Pokemon overlay showing current pokemon and their status.
How to Install the Pixelmon Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Pixelmon Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Pixelmon Mod:
- There most recent update for the Pixelmon Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.