Basic overview of the Plants vs. Zombies Mod:
The Plants vs. Zombies Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is originally made by jmayoman. However, one curious creator thought he could recreate this mod and focus it more towards defending your home, this person was called ‘Country_Gamer’. This developer created a new addition that is not affiliated with ‘jmayoman’s mod, and yet still allows you to have your very own game of Plants Vs. Zombies right inside your Minecraft game.
How to use the Plants vs. Zombies Mod:
To use the Plants vs. Zombies Mod for Minecraft, you first of all need to download and install it. Next, simply take some of the vital components of the mod, the seeds, and plant them. Once you harvest these seeds you will be given the defending plants!
Plants vs. Zombies Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Plants vs. Zombies Mod
- In order to defend your home and yourself from approaching mobs, you first of all need to create the defending plants. To do this, simply plant the corresponding crops and harvest them.
- For example: A pea shooter plant will shoot one pea pod, is your first line of defense and has basic health, to gain one of these you need to plant a pea shooter crop and harvest it.
- A snow pea plant will shoot one frozen pea at the enemy, effectively slowing it down and freezing it in its tracks.
- The three-peater is stronger version of the repeater, it will fire three peas at a time!
How to Install the Plants vs. Zombies Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Plants vs. Zombies Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Plants vs. Zombies Mod:
UPDATE 2.1: Shrooms were added to the game, and there was a slight tweak so they only work at night. Changed some of the health of the plants also.