Basic overview of the Player Particles Mod:
The Player Particles Mod is a mod created by the developer “techdoodle”. The mod is available for the latest update of Minecraft, (1.7.4 for those who are wondering) and allows the player to manually select some particle effects to be displayed above your head at all times. None of the particle effects actually have any use, but are aesthetically pleasing and are a unique addition to the game. The best place to utilise this mod is on multiplayer servers.
How to use the Player Particles Mod:
There is no real way to use the Player Particles Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Player Particles Mod: Video Showcase:
There is currently no available video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Player Particles Mod:
- Found below is some of the particle effects that the player can choose from, there are over thirty to choose from!
- Explosion, small explosion, firework trail, water, underwater, the void, critical hits, lava, fishing and more.
- All particle effects can be programmed via simple server commands!
How to Install the Player Particles Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Player Particles Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Player Particles Mod:
- The latest update for the Player Particles Mod added a new effect known as the “foot particle effect”, you’ll have to download and play the mod to find out exactly what it does! The mod is also updated to the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4.