Basic overview of the PlayerLauncher Mod:
The PlayerLauncher Mod, created by the developer “Techdoodle”, allows you to set a designated launch height for vanilla pressure plates. Server owners or admins can set a specific height, and also via commands, can choose which player they want to launch. So install the mod today, it has a high compatibility so should fit nicely into any mod pack.
How to use the PlayerLauncher Mod:
There is no real way to use the Dynamic Mazes Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled. Follow the steps below:
- To place a player-launching pressure plate, first do /pltoggle.
- You need PlayerLauncher mode on to place and remove PlayerLauncher pressure plates.
- Then, set the power with /plsetpower (x power) (y power).
- Lastly, place your pressure plate.
PlayerLauncher Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the PlayerLauncher Mod:
- The PlayerLauncher Mod adds in a plugin that allows admins and server owners to set the launch height of pressure plates. By following a simple command, OP’s can launch players as far or as high as they want.
- You can set the player you want to be launched via the command.
- The mod can be installed for single player client games or multiplayer servers.
How to Install the PlayerLauncher Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the PlayerLauncher Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the PlayerLauncher Mod:
- The latest update for the PlayerLauncher Mod added in an in mod update checker, which means players will no longer have to check back on the mod’s page for updates. Also, the developer fixed a bug concerning lag with pressure plates.