Basic overview of the Pogosticks Mod:
The Pogosticks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 adds three new main items to your game, the Pogosticks, the Pogoboots and the Bouncer Block. This mod is only simple but has a some awesome game mechanics that change the way it works. So what are you waiting for? Download the Pogosticks mod today and enjoy all of the bouncy mechanics that it has to offer. This mod is also available for both Minecraft client and SMP.
How to use the Pogosticks Mod:
To use the Pogosticks Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your Minecraft game, these species will already be wandering around your land.
Pogosticks Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Pogosticks Mod:
- The Bouncer Block is essentially a trampoline, it can be created by combining a pogo stick with wool.
- The Pogoboots can be created with slime and emeralds. It negates fall damage and they are very durable.
- You can create a pogo stick out of all almost any item. The different resource pogo sticks abide by the laws of their original material. For example, a diamond pogo has greater effect than a wooden/iron one.
How to Install the Pogosticks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Pogosticks Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Pogosticks Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Pogosticks Mod.