Basic overview of the Pointy Sticks Mod:
The Pointy Sticks Mod is a fantastic mod that has been created by the developer ‘314owen’. This mod adds in a whole new range of possibilities with sticks. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and is also compatible with both Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER. This mod doesn’t add a lot of features but it does for quality over quantity. So what are you waiting for, download this mod today and enjoy all of its features.
How to use the Pointy Sticks Mod:
There is no real way to use the Pointy Sticks Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Pointy Sticks Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Pointy Sticks Mod:
To utilize this mods features you need to craft a long stick, and then you can craft:
- Fire Stick – 4 Damage, Right Click to Start Fire, Hit Mob to Catch on Fire
- Diseased Stick – 5 Attack Damage
- Bejewelled Stick – 6 Attack Damage, Knockback
- Hard Stick – 6 Attack Damage
- Pointy Stick – 4 Attack Damage
- Redstone Stick – Speed when Holding, 4 Attack Damage
- Slimy Stick – Jump Boost when Holding, 4 Attack Damage
- Water Stick – Water Breathing when Holding, 4 Attack Damage
- Healing Stick – Right Click to Heal Yourself, 3 Attack Damage
- Teleporting Stick – Right Click to Throw Ender Pearl
- StickAxe – A Pickaxe Made of Sticks
How to Install the Pointy Sticks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Pointy Sticks Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Pointy Sticks Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Pointy Sticks Mod.