Basic overview of the Poisoned Arrows Mod:
The Poisoned Arrows Mod, created by the developer gegy1000 adds in a new range of poison arrows. You can craft the arrows from scratch and specifically select which effect you want the arrow to have via the crafting table. Each arrow will affect a mob/player differently. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10.
How to use the Poisoned Arrows Mod.
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Poisoned Arrows Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the mod.
Key Features of the Poisoned Arrows Mod:
- The mod allows you to add potion effects to your arrows.
- Once the arrow hits a mob, it will apply the effect.
To add the potion effect to an arrow, you must put the potion effect you want to apply (not splash potions) in the crafting table with as many normal arrows surrounding it as you like (Outputs the amount of arrows put in the workbench).
- Just remember, if you only put one arrow along with the potion, you will end up wasting alot more of your resources to get more arrows.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Poisoned Arrows Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Poisoned Arrows Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Poisoned Arrows Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Poisoned Arrows Mod.