Basic overview of the PokeCycle Mod:
The PokeCycleMod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a very simple mod created by the developer “The Templars” which adds two new bikes to game inspired by Pokemon! If you have ever played any older Pokemon game then you will know just how fun the bicycles were. Now, you can enjoy everything about those bikes in your Minecraft save. The models and textures for this mod are very professional and work well with vanilla.
How to use the PokeCycle Mod:
- Once you have installed the PokeCycle Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4. You can use the WASD to direct the bikes movement, you can press space to pop a wheelie, and then double tap to do a bunny hop.
PokeCycle Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the PokeCycle Mod:
- The Acrobike is a BMX based bike. It is mainly for tricks and street use. It goes slower while popping a wheelie and bunny hopping. Much slower than MachBike.
- The MachBike is a mountain bike based bike. It is for traversing the terrain and climbing mountains. It has great speed when in open areas and can get you from point A to B in the fastest time.
- You can find the bike shop randomly spawning in NPC villagers. Visit these to buy new bikes or to even get them repaired!
How to Install the PokeCycle Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the PokeCycle Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this Minecraft mod.