Basic overview of the Population Control Plugin:
The Population Control Plugin for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a very useful tweak that you can install to greatly improve the running speeds and lag in your server. Minecraft works on a chunk-load basis and sometimes Minecraft loads excessive amounts of a server/game and therefore this causes lag. The Population Control plugin aims to change this by limiting the spawning of animals and spawners. This plugin can be installed on servers and also on client singleplayer.
How to use the Population Control Plugin:
There is no real way to use the Population Control Plugin you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Population Control Plugin Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Population Control Plugin:
- Allows the owner of a server to avoid too much lag by limiting the amount of animal farms and spawners.
- Can be control via two intuitive commands. /pcreloadconfig — Reloads the configuration file.
- populationcontrol.reload — Allows a user to reload the configuration file.
- Is compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
- This plugin is updated regularly and is currently bug free.
How to Install the Population Control Plugin:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Population Control Plugin and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Population Control Plugin:
- There most recent update for the Population Control Plugin added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.