Basic overview of the Potato Gun Mod:
The Potato Gun Mod is a very simple mod that only adds a few features into your game. This mod will fit perfectly into any mod pack due to its compatibility with external dependencies and texture packs. The Potato Gun Mod is fairly self explanatory, it adds in a new gun that will shoot potatoes.
How to use the Potato Gun Mod:
There is no real way to use the Potato Gun Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Potato Gun Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Potato Gun Mod:
- The Potato Gun can be crafted with a box, gravel, three still ingots, coal and one block of smoothstone.
- You can also craft a potato arrow, by combining a potato and an arrow in a crafting table.
- You can then put these arrows into the gun and rapid fire them at your enemies.
- The Potato Gun is very powerful and is inexpensive to create with vanilla items.
- It is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Potato Gun Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Potato Gun Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Potato Gun Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Potato Gun Mod.