Basic overview of the Pouch Mod:
The Pouch Mod is a simple little mod created by the developer Tombenpotter. The mod has recently been uploaded to Curse where it has gained a lot of popularity for its sleak and unique design. It adds in a new way of carrying items, this time in the form of small pouch. The pouch has many benefits and can store up to a double-chest worth of content. If you think you want to try out the new inventory system added with the pouch mod, then give it a download. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and also has been ported to 1.8.
How to use the Pouch Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Pouch Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Pouch Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the Pouch Mod:
- The Pouch is an item capable of storing a double-chest worth of content.
- The Crafting Pouch can store a single chest worth of content, but has a crafting grid inside of its GUI.
- However, both of them can only store items from a single mod and its children mods (if enabled in the config file).
- To assign a mod to a Pouch or a Crafting Pouch, simply place the Pouch item in the left side of an anvil, and any item or block from the mod you wish to assign on the right, along with 1 level of experience, and ta-da!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Pouch Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Pouch Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.