Basic overview of the Power of the Elements Mod:
The Power of the Elements Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a great new mod created by the developer ‘Prime17’. This mod adds many new things into the game, and the current features expand over all categories of Minecraft. However, the main attraction to this mod is how it accumulates, allowing you to control fire, earth, ice and lightning.
How to use the Power of the Elements Mod:
To use the Power of the Elements Mod for Minecraft 1.8, you first of all need to install this mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Next, craft your desired item and then unleash the power of the elements!
Power of the Elements Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Power of the Elements Mod:
- There are many new blocks in this mod that each have different and unique features, some of my personal favourites include the ‘Fire Crystal Ore’, ‘Earth Crystal’ Ore, and the ‘Dark crystal Ore’.
- The developer has also took the liberty of adding some food items into the game to keep the hunger and thirst away! You can now drink a can of water and apple juice, and eat raw and fried eggs!
- The main attraction to this mod are how you are able to harbor the elements. A Fire Blast can be used to throw at your enemies and set them on fire! A sound wave knocks enemies back!
- The Air Dash and Air Jump are both addons that effect how fast you are and how high you jump! There are many, many more elemental features, both to find them all I suggest you download this mod!
- There are also an abundance of new mobs in this modification, including the dreaded Fire Titan!
How to Install the Power of the Elements Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Power of the Elements Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘.mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Power of the Elements Mod:
UPDATE V.1.1: The latest update for this mod changed some of the recipes, textures and even fixed some bugs!