Basic overview of the PowerApples Mod:
The PowerApples Mod, created by the developer: Marcel1202, adds in two powerful apples to the game. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and is also compatible with servers SMP and single player client games. There are a lot of apple-based mods out there, but this one of the best due to its simplicity.
How to use the PowerApples Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the PowerApples Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
PowerApples Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases available for the PowerApples Mod, sorry about that!
Key Features of the PowerApples Mod:
- The mod adds in two extremely powerful apples that give you 60 seconds of regeneration and 120 seconds or resistance. To craft the apples, you need mine a newly added ore, then a special dust.
- The developer has noted how he will be adding features in the future.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the PowerApples Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the PowerApples Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the PowerApples Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!