Basic overview of the PowerSurge Mod:
The PowerSurge Mod is a brilliant new mod that rewards you with special abilties if you kill a lot of mobs. Lets say you go about your world for a while murdering creepers, skeletons, pigmen and spiders – you will start to notice that your Power Surge bar is starting to fill up (it will be at the bottom of your screen once downloaded.) You can then use your power bar to initiate a few special abilities that I have listed down below. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft and only works with Forge.
How to use the PowerSurge Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of PowerSurge Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
PowerSurge Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the PowerSurge Mod:
Jump – If you activate this, you get a few seconds of Jump Boost V, this ability is instant.
Invisibility –If you activate this, you get a few seconds of Invisibility, this ability is instant.
Flight -Once activated, you will be able to fly like in creative, must be deactivated by the player.
FireCharge –Once activated, a large fireball will be shot at the position the player is looking at. This ability is instant.
PowerStrike – If you activate this, you get a few seconds of Strength V, this ability is instant.
.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the PowerSurge Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the PowerSurge Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.