Basic overview of the Pressure Pipes Mod:
The Pressure Pipes Mod allows you to transfer any amount of fluid around the map quickly and easily by setting up new piping systems. The mods pipes have unlimited inputs and outputs, and they work with all forge fluids and all pipe/tanks from other mods. They can transfer multiple liquids in the same pipe and have smart distribution between valid outputs. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 and is compatible with Minecraft Forge and other dependencies.
How to use the Pressure Pipes Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Pressure Pipes Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Pressure Pipes Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Pressure Pipes Mod.
Key Features of the Pressure Pipes Mod:
- Adds in high pressure inputs, outputs, piping, pumps and sources.
- They accepts fluids from pipes on the back (brighter side without arrows).
- Connects to a pressure pipe on the front (darker side with arrows)
- Will only accept fluids if a valid output is connected with a high pressure pipe
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Pressure Pipes Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Pressure Pipes Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.